Project management is the key to the success of any basement construction project.
Our highly skilled and experienced project management team will ensure the entire process, from design, through to the construction process and then onto completion, is managed seamlessly.
Each client has a dedicated project manager, who remains the primary point of contact throughout the contract.
The project manager’s duties will include the following:
- Regular updates to the client on progress of planning and design phase
- Agreement of all construction related matters prior to commencement
- Daily management of on site construction
- Responsive to client enquiries throughout the process
- Advising client on construction related issues
- Responsibility for completion of works to client approval and handover
All of our construction sites have a full time working Supervisor. Our directly employed Site Supervisors have received specialist training and hold the Construction Site Supervisors safety certificate.
- Site management responsibilities to the supervisor include:
- Real time control of the works
- Quality of construction
- Health and Safety
- Neighbour relations
- Security of the site
- Delivery of the materials
- Party Wall obligations
The Site Supervisor reports directly to the Project Manager.