Health & Safety
4Site is committed to working within the realms of current health and safety legislation.
In doing so we can ensure that our staff and clients stay safe whilst we carry out our construction activities.
As part of our efforts to achieve exceptional health and safety standards we have developed a comprehensive health and safety policy. This policy clearly defines the roles and responsibilities of everyone with respect to health and safety compliance, and our thorough induction and training procedures ensure that all staff are aware of these responsibilities.
As responsible employers we have adopted a robust worksafe policy to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
This worksafe policy defines safe working practices to ensure that all of our construction activities are carried out in accordance with health and safety legislation. Additionally, our worksafe policy advises of the right and responsibility of individuals to refuse to carry out tasks where health and safety may be compromised. This ensures that all of our basement construction sites are safe environments for all concerned.
4Site has defined specific quality principles which we implement throughout the entire company:
- Our quality benchmark is the satisfaction of our customers
- We strive to achieve an outstanding level of quality within all of our activities
- Every employee endeavours to produce work of impeccable quality and avoid errors
- Every employee contributes to achieving our company goals and improving quality through responsible, quality-conscious action
- Every employee is provided with adequate training to allow them to understand and achieve our quality expectations
The key factor in implementing our quality policy is management acting as a role model with regard to our principles. For this reason, management are also fully committed to aligning their day-to-day actions with the company quality policy.
4Site recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods. Furthermore, we will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
As an organisation we have developed a robust environmental policy aimed at ensuring we:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions
- Increase employee awareness and training regarding the environment an our impact upon it
Equal opportunity Policy
4Site embraces the diversity of its workforce and clients, and as a company we expect all staff to respect their colleagues’ and clients’ differences. As such our equal opportunities policy offers guiding principles to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and with dignity.
Furthermore, as an organisation we will proactively work to embrace diversity and equal opportunities.